Summer Horse Camp
Summer Horse Camp in Whitefish Montana
Whitefish Equestrian Center is hosting our annual "Horsin' Around Summer Camp"! We have three sessions beginning Monday, June 19th. See below for details and to sign up:
DATES AND TIMES
- 9AM-2PM Monday-Thursday.
- First Session: Monday, June 19 - Thursday, June 22, 2017
- Second Session: Monday, July 17 - Thursday, July 20, 2017
- Third Session: Monday, July 24 - Thursday, July 27, 2017
- Tee shirt provided!
- For children ages 7-12, grouped by age
- Campers will be introduced to all aspects of beginner horsemanship
Only $275 per week with a discount for multiple weeks!
- Camps are limited to 8 students per session
Participant needs to bring:
- Water bottle
- Long pants for riding
- Boots or shoes with a heel for riding
- Long Socks
- Extra set of clothes
- Sun Block
- Insect Repellent
- Snack lunch Mon-Wed (Thursday lunch will be provided and snacks will be provided daily)
Register online or print registration and mail with included payment to: Whitefish Equestrian Center, 555 Twin Bridges Rd, Whitefish, MT 59937
Questions? Call 406-862-6400